Gimborn Seminars 2018
IPA Ireland will provide sponsorship for the attendance of 10 IPA Ireland members to Seminars at IBZ Schloss Gimborn in 2018.
IPA Sponsorship will cover full cost of attendance at the Seminar including accommodation and all meals. Members attending will be responsible for all travel costs. Flights may be booked through the IPA Travel Bureau at the IPA Office.
Applications to attend should be made through your Regional Secretary by providing your name, address, registered number and details of the Seminar (Seminar No. and dates) that you are interested in.
All applications must be with Regional Secretaries on or before Friday 29th December 2017. Selected members will be notified following the selection process at national level.
Rules for International Police Association sponsored seminars by Section Ireland for 2018
- Must be member of IPA for at least one year
- Must not have been a recipient of a scholarship to Gimborn in least 5 years
- Must have own travel insurance and E1.11 form
- Must arrange and pay for own flights to and from Dusseldorf/ Cologne
- Must arrange and pay for travel to and from Irish airport
- Free places 2018 are only for Irish sponsored seminars
- Must obey all IPA rules and local rules in Gimborn